Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday`

Nothing special,
another meaningless day,
I went to MV again ~
Yesterday went to mv to pump my chest muscle,
and today,
my biceps muscle.
Every part of my body is pain now!
Especially my chest part,
my aim for my chest is G cup ~ XD

Those bad thing is coming towards me nowadays.
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
want to find someone to 谈心事,
but don't know who is the one that i should find.
All this thing is about love, love, love and love!
L O V E this word is appeared in my mind always.
Want to concentrate on my study!
NO LOVE!
But i couldn't make it.

Im now just like the form 4 poem,
'The Road Not Taken'
Don't know which way should i take now.
Wait or Give up.
I don't wanna wait,
because waiting people is so suffer @@
Also, I don't hope to give up too,
because i hate to leave her or lose her!

I always smile at u, joke with u.
Actually my heart is crying and getting pain always.

No comments:

Post a Comment