Friday, August 27, 2010

Caring & Love

There are alot of bad thing round inside my brain recently.
Liang just have an ordinary life,
eat, study, play and sleep ~
Caring of my lovely families.
Also, there is no girlfriend that i need to care about currently.

It's difficult to get someone,
maybe I din't try my best yet,
just play around with her, joke with her always.
lolssss.

Last time, I'm not that kind of person that want to makes people's relationship break.
I know it's bad,
my friends told me before, 'people got bf ady, dun disturb people laa'
Goshhh,
i know,
but... ... ... ... ...

In my opinion,
I thinks love must be selfish sometime.
I will be more selfish now! LOL!
Just kidding! =)
Deciding whether i need to wait or give up now.
See both of their relationship is getting better,
and my heart is getting pain.
I think, i wont give up, I will wait (If i can)
I wont disturb u until u break up with ur boy.
Be good boy ~~ =)

Liang changed from good to bad soon.
Someone please help me! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment