Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crazy!

My Lovely Family! =)



A very good afternoon to my house principal, Ms.Yap,
lovely brothers and my fellow friends.
Today i would like to tell about 'CRAZY'!
hahahahaha, Speech mehh -.-
Now, you can know that how CRAZY am I! keke

I am going to CRAZY soon!
Everyday study, study, study and study!
Don know what is the purpose of studying now (Headache)*
Is it for my future?
Yes, Im fighting for my future now!
War-ing.
Every of my friends are struggling too.
hahass~~

SPM!

U makes me CRAZY!!! o0o
Hope i can manage my time to December 16 right now =)
Because that is the day for Mr. Cher Yew Leong to FLY!! XD
After this SPM, I can do whatever i like ~
Yamcha? Shopping? Accompany gf?
It's not a big deal to me anymore! =)

There are so many lonely days are waitting for me to face.
My eldest brother started his work since june,
my parents are going to work too.
Also, my second brother will be a busyman for this few weeks,
because he have shooting for malay drama again!
And I, always at home become pig!
hahahass, someone date me out pls! TT

Today after i had my lunch with my bro,
I went to M find ST and also my dearest friend, Zhaii! =)
She says that, today her ass itchy,
so that she wear baju kurung to school o.0
Quite leng also, keke.
After that, ST ask me to snooker!
OMG!
Hand itchy itchy d, XD
Jom ~ 1 round ~
hahahaha.
Spent rm2 only =)

------------------------------------------------

U give me alot of worries,
but, why should i worry u?
because i fall in love with u?
Or friend's care?
Aiksss, im blur @@

I can just write all these thing through this blog to u.
Because i does not dare to face it bravely! =(
Someone slap me please!
hahahahaha..


CRAZY!

hahahaha ~

~ The End ~

No comments:

Post a Comment