Saturday, August 14, 2010

Form 5!

Long time din't update my cutie blog ady.
No body will visit my blog, i know :)
Just write for myself and also for those thing to read~!
haha.
Liang blog = deserted blog. XD

Well, my form 5 life seems like very relax??
Just study a little bit, I think it can consider as din't study at all!
But, Liang is going to tuition centre for revision with my friendsss~~
1 week 4 times, i think~~

Dont know whether i can get how many credits for my SPM!
Goshhhh!!
Im trying my best now, hope someone can help me!!
God bless me @@

Since form 4 i joined 4 Dinamik this class,
my old friends complaint at me and said i changed alot!
Became naughty ady!
But, I don't think so!
My new friends are good, sometimes will naughty only.

What is their good??
Brother enough!!

But their bad is, like to annoy people! XD
Such as, when some of those student walking at downstairs,
my friends and I will stay at the uppest floor at my school and aim their head part,
then pour water to them! XD
It's so fun when they shouted!! HAHAHAHA!!

When study that time equal to sleep time. LOL!
Chance to sleep thn we chit-chat!
OMG.
What is this?? hahaha

---------------------------------------------

Why i won't like those girl who proposed to me??
No feel to them! Feel, someone asked me, 'love got feel de meh?'
HAHAHAHA!! =)

I liked those who dint propose to me one and have to wait them @@
How??
Should i wait for her??
Or give up??
Wait people very torturous one arghhhhhh!!

T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment