Sunday, July 19, 2009

Made By Leong ~ ~

Last wednesday,
I having my art homework.
That is, draw an logo or symbol and print it at ur own shirt.
I did it at last thursday.
At first, i draw an logo of Garena.
It's a game logo ^^
But teacher not approved that logo,
because it is too large!!!

Than i changed to Mickey Logo ^^v
Quite nice.. But the ink quality not nice ~ ~
Hahaha..
Here is some of my shirt's photo =)

Test By Leong ~ ~


Printed By Leong ~ ~

Nowadays my friends are getting fierce with playing water balls..
They bought 1 pack of ballons and pour in some water,
then it become Water Ball!!! Hahaha..
Keep on throwing people on the upper floor of my school.
Hahaha... So naughty la them (included of me) ^^v
Im also involved in that.
But ~ ~ I dint throw.. i just see how they throw only =)
Monthly test is around the corner. I hope i can get better result this time.. +u+u ^.^v
Good Bye ~

5 comments:

  1. i wan print one shirt for myself too lo!
    how to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. u want? u ask the art teacher la ^^v
    See whether she allow u to do or not.. i think if u really want to do.. i think she allow... cos she's very good with u.. azirahaton!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xing Tells You
    coz u r so 女人婆~

    aiyer~
    出线了的
    呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walao A.. sure 出线 la..
    U tot im using machine to print ar..
    Manual de leh!!!
    And first time print.. =(

    ReplyDelete