Thursday, July 9, 2009

Long time din't write blog ~ ~

HELLO ALL MY FRIENDS !!!
How are u all?

Fine? =)
Im fine and happy nowadays ^^
I din't renew my blog because im lazy.
Too bad @@"


Today at class abit bored,
because the only one person who know how to joke,
Shifted to another school already.
Because he did a very good things to school.
During lesson, i wanna to go to toilet,
and i wanted to ask him to accompany me,
BUT ! ! Good also, no body keep on 'wo wo' beside my ears.
HAHAHAHAH ~ ~ ~

By the way, I also snapped 1 photo of my new spectacle.
Don know i suit to wear it or not ^^


This photo is extra 1.. Hahaha..



Xixi... YT's birthday on this friday,
means 2mrw.. Hahaha..
Don know what will happen 2mrw =)
Yea!!!

(W.L.L.W.B)

Wakakakakaka ^^









5 comments:

  1. suit la! look more serious d!
    then must pay more attention during lessons lo!

    I like the second pic! nice lo~


    (see I so good leave you comment lor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hor..every time put secret short forms and purposely dunwan let people know

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...
    i will pay more attention during lessons.
    Dun worry =)

    o.0 all those short form..
    u guys nonit to knw la ^^
    guess la..
    if u can..
    ahahaha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... wat if u knw it?
    thn tell other ppl loo? - -"

    ReplyDelete