Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haizzz...

Finally i know,
I dont have much of real friends.
All only know how to use me.
When some bad things happened,
then they will find me for help.
When some good things happened,
but they dint share with me.
Most of them are fake!!

(Another group people, pls dun mistaken!!)
Sometimes, I really dont know who am i.
Felt like dont have any position at there.
did something good to them,
but they seems like not really appreciate it.
Sometime still said that im the one who wrong.

While they are chitchatting some topic,
I tried to communicate with them too,
But, no body answer me.
Then i voiced up my voice,
they will laugh me for a while,
I was happy that time,
cause i make them laugh just for a while.
But it's just for a while!!


& both of them keep on hurt me.
said me speak loudly like 'lan zai'
dark skin colour like uneducated de ppl =(
U thought i like de ar?? >.<

I really dont know what should i do for them,
I seems like extra at there.
Useless?

Sorry for wrtitting all these nonsense at here =(

8 comments:

  1. Who said you like that?
    You have friends! But you don't have a good-attitude friend...
    Don't mix up with those jerks anymore...Hope you know who I'm talking about!

    Since when you did something good? pouring water on people's heads? or splitting saliva from the top? That's so lame you know?

    It's not my business to bother you but since you've written this post, I think I should comment something to you...

    I really don't want to get involve in your relationship with whoever it is...Please always be confident with yourself in something good...not bad!

    Last but not least, again, stop mixing up with those jerks who only know how to pull down people's pants...

    The End!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. i hav frens.. but most of them are fake!!

    I'm the one who puring water? i just see how they pour.. i dint touch b4.. splitting saliva frm top? i seldom do that ok?

    if i dun mix with them.. who i mix with? LOL u? = ="

    ReplyDelete
  3. seldom consider got also lo...

    I'm not asking you to mix with me...
    but my advice, dun mix them too much lo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont Worry Dai Lou.You still have me! :3

    Well Im a good listener,
    tell me watever u want
    when u feel alone.
    Im not fake im the real GPS :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. leong,u have frens, but i knw SOME of them were nt really good n fake!!..u know wat n who im trying to tel u rite..i don't want to say this but it's for ur own good..u deserved to have better frens..

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHahas...
    Thx for the real GPS!!! LOL!!

    And Thx for my dear hero baby gurl ~ ~
    LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls Dun mistaken owh... 1st paragraph is only my fren..

    others are another group ppl lai de.. =)

    ReplyDelete