Thursday, July 30, 2009

Isshhh ~ ~

Haiyoyo!!!
Actually I also dono what I want to write now!!
Ok Bah, let's talk about today what i did!!
But i just wanna write a short blog only =)
Hahahaha ~ ~

Today is the last day for monthly exam at school!!
Today just having Moral subject only..
At this exam, all those subjects are easy.
But i dint revise few of them,
so i think few of them i could get bad result!!
After moral paper then chinese paper...
But my friends planned to get out from the school at 11.00am!!
lol... Then i just follow them, and go b home!!
Can we say that, im ponteng?
Hahahaha ~ ~

Afterward im going to tuition, before im going to tuition,
usually i will go to the new pan mee restaurant yamcha with my.... Erm... ******
hahaha... and then tonight 1 of my friend invited me and ****** to his cousin's party.
So i will go to his hse after tuition >.<
He said we have to walk!!! OMG!! hahaha..

That's All For today ~ ~ ~

Always late reply me, sometime dint reply., I also don't know why !!! >.<

GoodBye ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment