Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Day

~ ~ Hello All ~ ~

Yesterday, 26 April 2009 (Sunday)
My friend 子康's having a house warming tonight...
His house at Jalan Ipoh, Errm... Batu 3? o.0"
Beside got 1 club.. JI Club??
The Condominium named "River City"
The party time duration is 5.00pm-10.00pm...

Before we are going to his house...
i and my few friends (嫣婷, 行良, 俊勇, 振彬) went to Brem Mall to watch ghost movie...
The ghost movie named "Coming Soon"... We reach Brem Mall at 2.15pm
And the movie started at 2.45pm.. This Movie is quite scary...
Before the movie start, they have many trailer about other movies right?
That 行良 scared like a Girl... he ask 嫣婷 borrow him a mp4, and max the volume...
becasue he is "Suk Chun" (Cantonese) So he scare about that...
When he tell us about ghost story.. than he wont scared..
But.. when he watch ghost movies.. he scared.. What is that !! Haha ~ ~ ~
Actually, I don't know whether this movie scary or not one...
But i saw the trailer... look's like very scary @.@ Hehehehe ^^
While inside the cinema, there are many places...
and i also don't know which one is my place too..
so i just follow them to find a nice place and watch...
My Left handside is EMPTY !! Scary ~ ~
And my right handside is 嫣婷 > 行良 > 俊勇 > 振彬...
That was my first time watching horror movies in cinema...
Hehehe...
After the movie is ended... We went to M for meeting another group of frends...
I played snooker with them at there... not really know how to play ^^

This Photo Snapped By YT?? lol


The time is about 6.30pm already... and we have to go to his house soon...

We go there by MetroBus !! Hehehe...
When we reach there... we are just chitchatting and eating...
After that, i follow 子康 go to his room...
during that time, I paid too much attention on PSP games...
And i make's someone angry!!
YT... Sry about that~ ~
Forgive me @.@

Continually, we go down to pool deck...
we are having some red wine, snack and 100 plus..
That red wine is 2007 year's... cheap plug 1...
although i don't know how to drink wine...
but i know that is cheap wine... lol...
Chat Chat Chat Chat and Chat...
i feel very relax during that time...
some cold wind are blowing to me...
And chatting with someone that i want... =)

Here is some of my photo


Yt, Me, Xl...



XL dint ask for my permission than he snapped this photo... @.@


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~I L B ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ Guess What Is The Long Form ~ ~ ~

19 comments:

  1. iisshhh...
    u really dint read my blog nicely lo..
    i said that i don't scare real ghosts but scare ghosts in the movies...
    go read my blog again la...blek...


    eii...last there ar...wat cheap not cheap??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before i write my blog... i not yet read ur blog ma !! hehe

    Ooo... ntg...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat is I L B???
    izzit...i love...b?
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer...so many no..
    sure yes lo..XD
    i wont laugh u wan
    its true mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares that u laugh or not..
    siao = ="

    ReplyDelete
  6. play snooker din cal me go....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wa!!!
    if u say no...
    someone will very sad o!!!
    relly no???
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Xing Tells You,
    lol.. who dare lc u orh.. 大家姐!!

    To sodazai,
    u want to go de meh? at Mutiara wor? = ="

    To JY-Lau,
    o.0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I L B..?hahahah

    S T M L..

    wonderful day..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. STML?
    stupid tomato monkey leong?
    haha
    jkjk la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ishhh~~~ im not 大家姐!! im 大佬! haha

    I L B = I Love Bibu

    STML = show to me later...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I L B = I Love Bibu... Wrong la... hahaha...

    STML... show wat? = =

    ReplyDelete
  13. show wat???
    em...
    i oso dono wor...
    i think mayb is show love gua~~~

    ReplyDelete