Thursday, April 9, 2009

* * Lucky * *

Hehehe ~ ~
Im the lucky star today o.0

Wednesday i dint go to school right?
Today when assembly... my school teacher (Puan Ang) check.. who's dint came to school on wednesday o.0 They just check our class ><
Every teacher also know my class already... Because my class make so many problem to them = ="

After that... we follow PA to her room... and go in 1 by 1... just like visiting doctor ><
hahaha... When my turn... i went in... and she ask me... y dint came to school on Wednesday...
Then i say im not felling well that day =)
& she called to my house.. and ask....
Fuh... My Brother pick up the phone... and he act like my father o.0
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ~ ~
But my mom already know that i dint go to school at wednesday...
& i already ask for my mom's permission already... but my father still don't know... o.0
Then she don't have anything to say anymore..
Wahahaha ~ ~


* * * * Lucky Star * * * *
____________________

8 comments: