Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mutiara o.0

Hoho...
Today at school...
Seems like nothing special o.0
But... JY told me... Someone cried ><
He is a boy nia.. wahahaha

Wanna know who is that guy? =)
If you wanna know... leave ur comment loo ^^

After that, JY ask me to go to M for hair cut..
But.. i din't bring along my money today...
& he say he will pay for me...
Fine.. if he will pay for me...

After school, we go there by bus with few friends...
When we reach M... then we go to hair cut first..
that salon named "Hot Head"
Cut Cut Cut Cut Cut Cut Cut Cut ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finush Cut~ ~ ~ ~
That JY play me out... he paid already... but he don't want to tell me...
& ran away from that salon >< & i was sitting at there waitting for him come back to pay o.0
About few second.. he came back.. and he say... "you want to sleep overnight at here argh?"><
That means he paid for me already luu ~ ~

Then we having our lunch at M !!
I order 奶王鸡饭 ~ ~ ~ Nice =) But... i don't have money to pay also... o.0
so he help me pay again... and he still owe that stall rm 2.50 hahahaha
When eating... few friends was talking about "肥婆" o.0
They say HKL is "Fat-Killer" any "肥婆" he also want... so bad la... like that to hurt ppl >< (But I also got say little bit)
Abt 3.00pm already... wanna back home do pig jo @@
xixi....

That's All For Today ! ! !
Haih... I also dono what am i writting.. wahaha
Like 大便 ><

Ta Ta ^^v

12 comments:

  1. Who Cried?HKL is like that de la=.= all fat and big boobs de also want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... en loo... @@
    Too bad... HKL.. Want to write long form ma? ltr ppl tot .. 1 bad word lai de.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm.. i dunwan to tell u ^^
    HKL = Ho King Lim !

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol u so bad really write out.later he cry -__-.today at school he alr za dou how i know he is fat killer xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha.... juz scold him.. i dislike him = = talk many... zzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha~ scolded him becuz he yong shui?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey... before u say ppl yong sui.. pls see ur self whether u r qualify to say ppl yong sui or not... u r not qualify ^^ wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha... JY-Lau..
    u more stupid = =
    Gary asking me who is HKL.. thn i say the name la... pls read clearly b4 u say me stupid =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. im already so much further a qualify people

    ReplyDelete