Sunday, May 3, 2009

SIck ~ ~

Nowadays in this world have a virus named H1N1. Is that true???
Last week, BIBU sicked... and this week... my turn to sick... what is the problem???
Im worrying about the virus named H1N1...

Last saturday, i still feel okok... nothing wrong to me...
Untill early in the morning of sunday... i woke up... i wanna go to MV with XL...
But... I felt my whole body don't have energy... like few days dint eat before...
Than i go to shower... and see how's going on... after that... i go out wif my bro to MV...
When i was eating, i decided to don't go to MV already... because i'm really weak already...
So i sms XL, told him that i can't go to MV...

Than i back home... eat medicine and rest... i slept for 4 hours!!!
From 1.00pm slept untill 5.00pm o.0
At night, my mom tooks me and my brother went to clinic... my brother also same as me... sick!!!
Than that doctor gave me 1 MC for today... So today i dint went to school... and stay at home become a swine... =(

Ok... it's time to rest again...

What is S T M L long form... tell me ^^

12 comments:

  1. YL YL...it's called as swine flu too ohh~~

    must take care well ar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yameh?
    Not pig problem la!!!
    Newspaper also got write... they protest for all the ppl who killed pig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cham ya.
    rest more lu.
    take care ar u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa...got read newspaper de wor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yurrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~
    u so good la!!!
    haha...
    i 1 oso cannt...
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u knew the long form alrd rite..ssshhhhhh wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leong. u got a blog!!! haha, link u ad =)

    http://stanleyhomies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. For hero baby gurl
    Wahahaha... yes.. i knew =)

    For Stan
    Haizz... leave more comment lar u !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat's that long form?? haha

    nvm la...rest is important la..
    next time only go midvalley together lo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dunwan tell u =)

    Sure la... sick still go with u ar.. sot - -

    ReplyDelete