Sunday, May 24, 2009

Too Bad ~ ~

Haih.. Long time dint update my blog again..
Don't know why.. when i update my blog..
sure got something happened... =(

I really don't know... what i have done to you...
and makes you have this final decision... =(
Dare you say me find other girl at outside...
I SWEAR i dint... but... you don't trust what i say...
and u just have feel that i'm ignorying u...

felt that i'm purposely don't want to reply u...
felt that i'm finding other girl at outside...
felt that u r annoying me...

Well... i have nothing to say anymore...
Finally... i have fell the feeling of heart pain...
Hope u have a real man to protect u and meaningful life... =(

The End.
Good Bye !

8 comments:

  1. 不用怕。。。
    jun yoong在大厅
    sure i trust u~
    哈哈哈。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. jun yoong在大厅 =S更可怕。
    "Dont worry be happy"From Rhasta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don so sad la!!!
    u still hv me ma...
    wakakakakaka........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...
    I dint sad ar... okok luu.. =(
    U argh??? Go To H*LL la.. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't like that la.
    i still want see u de le,don wan go hell.
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. haiz...
    i relly don believe u no love her liao lo...
    tell the true to them la!
    if not some1 will feel sad de o
    not oni u...
    N...or u 1 me tell?
    ^^

    ReplyDelete