Friday, September 24, 2010

Rules.

On my opinion,
I wanted to give my lover to get the first place in my heart.
But, when i think wisely,
I should give the first place in my heart to my families~

Family > Love > Friend
Am i right?
lol!

Deciding, whether what should i do now.
Currently,
there is different in my heart.
That is,

Love > Family > Friend

How dare I do this?!
Felt sorry to my family.
and also sorry to her, cause im now is still in a process of chasing her.
I can't leave a chance too!
Until i get her!
Aiksssss!!
Wuwuwuwuwuwuu T^T

Liang, u have to face for the trail exam next week,
and also SPM for another 1 and a half month to go only.
In the other hand, Im also facing loves problem.
hahaha~
So stupid, couldn't get her easily.
Perhaps, i am too confidence already.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment