Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holidayssss

Yerrrrrrr ~
Boring and suffering days is coming towards me.
How do I spend my time for this 2 weeks holiday?
How do I face my SPM examination?
How do I solve love problem?
I have to struggle from now onwards.
Put more effort on my studies, and also my personal belongings of course.

I want to watch movie!
There are few movie are interesting.
Hope she can accompany me to watch all of the movie =)

Finding place to go for this holiday!
I don't want to study always, later I become so zany!
Everyday follow my bro to Mid Valley for gym.
Torturing myself. lolsss
Muscle pain!
This is what we call, no pain no gain. XD

SPM left 80++ days to go only,
means that 2 and a half month to go only.
Shit!
------------------------------------------------

CYL!
You must be more stronger and braver.
Nothing can defeat you except her.

lol


No comments:

Post a Comment