Sunday, September 27, 2009

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lolsss...
Im back for blogger again ^^
But dono when i will stop writting it again...
It's depends with my mood..

Last time, my phone wont stop ringing..

I mean sms..
But nowadays, my phone so silent,
Cos i seldom sms ady!

and I also ignored some of them..
Sry ~ ~ ~ ~
Somemore my mom also dint scold me ady because i seldom playing with my phone lerr...
Hahahahas...

Haizz...
Too many things happened to me this few days,
Happiness =)
and...
Sadness =(
I think sadness is more thn happiness.. xD

I dono who i should share with my feeling... @.@
Doesn't hav real friend in my mind and also Gf...
Somemore some of them are terrible...
They will find me if they need me for help...
WTH!!

And now i knew who i should share with.. about my feeling..
That is Blogger.com!!
LOL!!


Good Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment