Friday, February 27, 2009

Meet back my standart 2 Friend ! !

Wooo ! !
Yesterday, after school i have my lunch with my fren at mutiara.
I order fried rice at there...
That fried rice named 招牌炒饭. Ceh ! not nice at all,
wat 招牌炒饭 is that ! !
But his 奶皇鸡饭 is nice =)

We finish our meal thn my friend (俊勇) and me walk to my house. When we are on the way to my house, suddenly got 1 girl staring at me, i think that girl is studying at SMP jalan ipoh. Thn she shout at me... "I know u... u are... wat name har? 徐... 徐... 徐 wat already ar?" At the same time, i was thinking too, who is this girl. HaHa...
Finally she remember my name already, 徐优良 ! ! And she tell me her name and say that last time we are study in a same primary school, same class ! ! But i'm still blur blur dei.. dono who is that... thn she say.. 大家姐啊 ! ! HaHa... thn i know who is she already ! !
Last time primary school same class, sit together de argh ! !
Her memory damn strong. Already 8 years we dint meet each other,
but she's still remember me, and my name ! ! Aiks ! !
Because i too lengzai... so she can recognise me? Hehehehehehe ~ ~

After that, my fren go my house and ply squash....
Fuiyoo ~ ~ that 俊勇 so weak... lose to me... bluek ! ! HaHaHa....
(俊勇, hope u dun angry when u see this paragraph) wakakaka ! !

Hehe ^^


2 comments: